六❀花
11 years ago
latest #25
六❀花
11 years ago
親愛的,該從哪裡說起呢
Dumb struck with the pure luck to find you here
幸運如我,竟然在這裡看到你
Every morn' I awake from a cavernous night,
每天清晨,當我從蒼穹般空洞的黑夜逃離
Sometimes still pondering the previous plight,
仍然忍不住會想起曾經的誓約
六❀花
11 years ago
Seems life done changed long time no speak,
生活悄無聲息地改變
Nowadays I often forget the day of the week
現在時間予我已毫無意義
Taking it by stride if you know what I mean,
它總是大步邁像前方,如果你能明白我的感受
六❀花
11 years ago
No harm done, no offense taken by me
沒有傷害,我亦不抵抗
So let's rap, we'll catch up to par, what's the haps
所以,還是說說吧,這樣我們就能更好的相處,
立即下載
六❀花
11 years ago
Perhaps we're even closer now after all things considered on this side of the planet,
終於,當一切事情都有了全面的考慮後我們終於可以更親近彼此
Couldn't pick a better time even if we planned it!
這也是我們所不曾預料到的最好的時機
六❀花
11 years ago
To come clean and candid if I have to
那麼,就讓一切開誠佈公
Oh what I wouldn't trade for your laughter
我總是無法換取你的笑顏
Sweet and sour spice in my poetry pot melting,
儘管心中充滿甜蜜和痛苦
Even better than the real thing!
它卻仍然好予殘酷的現實
六❀花
11 years ago
It's like the God in me saw the Devil in you
仿彿神聖如我遇到邪惡如你
I wanted to break myself in the worst way when I met you
在我們初次相遇的那一刻,你就讓我醉生夢死
六❀花
11 years ago
Who would have thought, conversate by the river, celebrate birth,
誰想像過,在河邊慶生時的相互傾訴
Sit and delivered the lines that would prove to be the seeds of trust
靜靜的坐著,我將我的信任托出
六❀花
11 years ago
Unsigned, yeah but destined to grow with sunshine
陽光將是它們註定的最終方向
Self-assigned task piled on the desk of good works,
賦予自身的責任積累一點一滴的愛
Knowing hardship appreciate the best of both worlds!
因為明白困難才能凸顯出最好的兩人的世界
六❀花
11 years ago
C'est la vie, as they say L.O.V.E evidently, see every song has a sequel
這就是生活,他們毫不掩飾地說出我愛你然後瞭解,每一段故事都會有一個結局
六❀花
11 years ago
Never same, everything but the name, all fresh just like back then, how we do everyday
它們從不雷同,除了名字每一天都像剛驟逝的昨天,不同卻在於我們怎樣去生活
六❀花
11 years ago
C'est la vie, as they say L.O.V.E eloquently, see dream has a part two
這就是生活,他們毫不掩示地說出我愛你 然後瞭解,每一個夢都還會有接下去的內容
六❀花
11 years ago
Never same, you got to keep it tight, all fresh just like back then, now hear me out…
它們從不雷同,你必須將它牢記在心每一個夢想都像剛流逝的那一個現在,請靜聽我講
六❀花
11 years ago
Once together, now where do we go, dear divine
再次相聚,我們該何去何從呢,親愛的上帝
I pray that you keep watching over us,
我祈禱您能一直守護我們
From the heavens where light is the nucleus
從那光芒四射的天堂裡
六❀花
11 years ago
To this space filled with darkness and negative matter
這個世界充斥著黑暗和消極
Anti-gravity pull is what I would rather feel when I leave this shell eventually
失重是我離開地球唯一能感受到的
六❀花
11 years ago
Ties to the mother earth ground me mentally,
與它緊密相連的精神寄託
Real vibes will keep me alive spiritually
電顫琴的旋律是我的精神支柱
六❀花
11 years ago
Imagination brings bliss at no cost, when I blink blink I receive at no loss
我眨眼,將幻想不遺餘力地帶來的巨大幸福全部收下
Victory comes in small packages like a leaf of an olive tree brought back by a dove
包裹裡的勝利仿佛鴿子從天堂橄欖樹上啣下的一片綠葉
六❀花
11 years ago
From above, then I'm gonna rhyme love,
我要頌唱愛情
Well you saw that one coming ever since the beginning of the end
你能明白地看見愛,那份執著到底的愛
Well anyways, I am not a perfect being, yes I am a man full of sin
是的,我不完美,我充滿罪惡
六❀花
11 years ago
It's like the Devil in me saw the God in you,
猶如邪惡如我遇到神聖如你
You epitomize the etymology of enthusiasm!
你是與熱誠的化身
六❀花
11 years ago
Look it, up there lies the clouds that form the rain
向上凝望,那裡有大片的積雨雲
That came from the ocean that flowed from the river
它們都來自從河流溢出流向的海洋
六❀花
11 years ago
I'm a believer, firm with the first words, lyrical transceiver of our ancient roots
我相信,堅定地相信我們曾說過的第一句話,古老根源
(Science + Arts) Faith # of our Ethnic Race!
我們族群信念
Let me mention what I've been thinking
我要說出我的顧慮
六❀花
11 years ago
How to save the children, when the ship is sinking
當船開始下沉,我們該如何挽救孩子
So I'm singing, no lip syncing to slogans,
我在歌唱,
Political hooligans with tanks, missiles and guns!
政治流氓,坦克,導彈,槍支
六❀花
11 years ago
Everything is relative when it's all in the family of man,
當涉及到家人,那麼這一切就開始與我們有關聯
Understand the time has finally come to realize the great power of 1,
才終於瞭解到…強大的力量
六❀花
11 years ago
All formulas equalize under the Sun, Amen!
陽光下,一切制度開始變得公平,阿門
六❀花
11 years ago
The rhymes will heal 'cause I believe in music,
旋律可以拯救一切,因為我堅信音樂
In times of need I won't be leaving you sick
我絕不會在你生病需要時離開你
The beat plus the melody's the recipe,
節奏與樂曲的結合便是藥方
六❀花
11 years ago
All good souls lost may they rest in peace!
所有迷失的善良的靈魂願它們都安息
(repeat)
Hiphop worldwide we got to live in peace, like that!
hiphop無處不在,我們生活安寧
back to top