我找到了.本來記錯歌名
Pink - glitter in the air
latest #16
➤krAnz
11 years ago
爺!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
嗯.配著
Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?
你可曾親手餵過你的戀人?
Closed your eyes and trusted, just trusted?
可曾閉著眼信任,隻是信任對方? Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air? 你可曾對空拋灑一把光彩亮片? 然後說我可不在乎?
Have you ever looked fear in the face
你可曾看著臉上的懼怕
And said, I just don't care?
然後說我可不在乎?
立即下載
It's only half past the point of no return
現在於不歸路的半途上
The tip of the iceberg
冰山的一角
The sun before the burn 燃燒前的烈日 The thunder before the lightning 閃電前的雷鳴
The breath before the phrase
樂句中的休止符
Have you ever felt this way?
你可曾有過這種感覺?
Have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone?
你可曾討厭自己一直盯著電話?
You're whole life waiting on the ring to prove you're not alone?
整天等著鈴響來證明自己並不孤單?
Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?
你可曾被人溫柔的觸碰到想哭?
Have you ever invited a stranger to come inside?
你可曾邀陌生人進屋?
It's only half past the point of oblivion
現在於被淹沒的半途
The hourglass on the table
桌上的計時沙漏
The walk before the run 要開跑前的步行
The breath before the kiss
親吻前的喘息
And the fear before the flames
燃燒前的恐懼
Have you ever felt this way? 你可曾有過這種感覺? La La La La La La La La 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
There you are, sitting in the garden
現在你就坐在花園裏
Clutching my coffee,
捧著我的咖啡
Calling me sugar 叫我"寶貝兒" You called me sugar 你叫我"寶貝兒"
Have you ever wished for an endless night?
你可曾祈求夜晚無窮無盡?
Lassoed the moon and the stars and pulled that rope tight?
可曾想用繩索圈住星月且緊抓著不放?
Have you ever held your breath and asked yourself
你可曾屏息自問
Will it ever get better than tonight?
是否會有勝過今晚的時刻?
Tonight 今晚
哎!!?ლ(´Дლ)ლ(´Дლ)ლ(´Д`ლ)腫摸了?
快說啊!!!
➤krAnz
11 years ago
cicada_chang:沒速ㄚㄏㄏㄏㄏ
►►攸々
11 years ago
這首好柔ლ(´Д`ლ)
back to top